Makes 15 – 20 cookies
Difficulty level: Easy
Duration: 40 mins
360g (3 cups) cake flour
3ml baking powder
2,5ml (½ tsp) salt
220g unsalted butter, softened
200g (1 cup) sugar
2 large eggs
10ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
250ml (1 cup) crunchy peanut butter
8 OREO cookies, crushed into chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Place the softened butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on high speed until pale and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat to incorporate.
5. Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the flour, beating well until combined and a soft dough forms.
6. Place the cookie dough in a large bowl and add the peanut butter and crushed OREO cookies.
7. Divide the dough in two and roll between two sheets of baking paper to a 5mm thickness per batch.
8. Cut out biscuits using a floured, fluted cookie cutter. Place the cookies on baking trays and bake in the preheated oven, 15 – 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and serve with bottles of CLOVER full cream milk and pretty straws.
These cookies keep well for up to 2 weeks in a sealed cookie jar.
Recipe from Food & Home Entertaining (recipe and styling by Leila Saffarian)
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.