Recycled crafts are both fun and educational. They teach little ones to make something by thinking outside of the box.
Help your toddler make these fun bottle-top flowers
You will need:
- 7 bottle tops will make one flower
- Old jar lids
- Glue gun (or quick-dry glue)
- Paints and brushes
How to make it:
- Glue a bottle cap to the centre of a jar lid.
- Glue the rest around the outside edge of the jar lid to create a flower. Stick the dowelling to the back of the lid.
- Paint the petals and plant the flower in your garden.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day. Learn more about Xanet Scheepers.