These are great to make and are similar to the vintage paper dolls of days gone by.
You will need:
- White cardboard
- Four split pins (per person)
- Scraps of fabric
- Wool or embroidery thread, and little embellishments that you like.
How to make it:
- Download your body template here, or draw a head with a torso, legs and arms, and let your little one cut these out.
- Simply glue down or dress the body parts. Now insert your split pins at the shoulders and at the top of the thighs.
- Let your little one dress them in all sorts of outfits, and accessories with handbags, skateboards and beads.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.