*Makes ± 20-30 balls
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Half a cup honey
- 1 cup coconut (1/3 to coat the balls)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (1/3 to coat the balls)
- Half a cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp milk powder
- Chocolate vermicelli
- Warm the peanut butter in the microwave for up to 1 minute to make it easy to stir.
- Add the honey, coconut, chopped nuts, oats, vanilla essence and milk powder, and stir well.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out little balls. Coat your hands in a little butter or oil to help roll the balls.
- Roll some of the balls in coconut and others in chopped nuts and chocolate vermicelli.
- They can be served immediately or chilled for later.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day. Learn more about Xanet Scheepers.