- 500ml Liqui-Fruit Cranberry Cooler
- 1 packet blackcurrant jelly
- 50ml castor sugar
- 250ml imitation dessert topping
- Fresh berries for decoration (optional)
- Heat the Cranberry Cooler juice in a pot on the stove.date night
- Add the jelly powder and castor sugar and dissolve in the warm juice.
- Leave the warm liquid to cool down.
- Whip the imitation dessert topping and blend with cool juice and jelly liquid.
- Scoop into dessert bowls and refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate with fresh berries of your choice.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.