Is your toddler pulling up his nose to your carefully planned healthy, balanced menu? Don’t despair! He’ll love these yummy French toast frankfurter rolls.
- 4 slices wholewheat bread
- 4 frankfurters
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- Roll the bread with a rolling pin until flattened and cut off the crusts off. Roll each sausage up in a bread slice.
- Beat together the egg and milk. Season with salt. Heat a splash of oil on medium.
- Coat each roll in the egg mixture, shaking off the excess, and fry seam-side down first for about 5 minutes until golden all over.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals.