Is your toddler pulling up his nose to your carefully planned healthy, balanced menu? Don’t despair! He’ll love these yummy French toast frankfurter rolls.
- 4 slices wholewheat bread
- 4 frankfurters
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- Roll the bread with a rolling pin until flattened and cut off the crusts off. Roll each sausage up in a bread slice.
- Beat together the egg and milk. Season with salt. Heat a splash of oil on medium.
- Coat each roll in the egg mixture, shaking off the excess, and fry seam-side down first for about 5 minutes until golden all over.