Struggling to feed your picky eater? These mini chicken prego rolls might be the answer you’re looking for. They are quick and easy to make, and your toddler will love them.
- 4 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 8 mini pita pockets
- ¼ cup light mayo
For the marinade
- 4 tbsp honey or apricot jam
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chutney
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken breasts and allow to marinade for 1–4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill on a hot grill pan for approx. 8 minutes on each side.