These healthy gummies are not only fun to make, but are gluten-free, fat-free and refined sugar-free too!
*Makes about 40
- 3 tbsp granulated gelatine
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup 100% fruit juice of your choice
- 3 tbsp honey or xylitol
- Combine the gelatine and water and set aside to bloom for five minutes.
- Heat the juice in the microwave for about two minutes until hot, but not boiling. Stir in the gelatine mixture and honey or xylitol until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Lightly grease 40 x 10ml silicone chocolate moulds with cooking spray and place on baking trays, then spoon in the mixture. Refrigerate for about one hour until firm. Press out and enjoy!
- Silicone chocolate moulds are available from baking stores and leading retailers.
- If you don’t have chocolate moulds, line a baking dish with baking paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Pour in the mixture and cut in to squares once cooled.
- We used orange, cherry and red grape juices. For brighter colours, add a drop of food colouring. Clear apple or white grape juice can also be coloured with food colouring.