It’s Chocolate Pudding Day on 26 June. Whip up this quick and easy chocolaty treat to celebrate with the rest of the world.
Chocolate pudding is so delicious and irresistible that the entire world celebrates Chocolate Pudding Day on 26 June. Treat yourself with this delicious recipe.
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Chilling time: 4 – 12 hours
- 1 box Staffords Chocolate Pudding Instant Dessert Mix
- 250ml full cream milk
- Pour the milk into a 1l mixing bowl and add the powdered mixture.
- Beat the mixture with an electric beater at a low speed for 30 seconds.
- Use a spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Beat the mixture again at high speed for 3 minutes until soft and fluffy. Be careful not to overmix it.
- Pour into a big bowl or individual bowls, and cover with cling film. Allow to set for 4 – 12 hours.
- Serve chilled.
For those non-chocoholics out there (are there such people?). Staffords created flavours you’ll love: Vanilla Flavoured Crème Caramel, Vanilla Crème Brûlée and Vanilla Panna Cotta Dessert Mix.
The Staffords dessert range is available at leading retailers from R29.55 each.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.