10 lucky moms each stand a chance to win a Hannah Grace breastfeeding apron worth R150 each!
To enter, simply fill in the form below. Entries close 9 Jan 2017.
Key features of the product include:
- It is made with breathable double sided cotton- ensuring that the baby can breath and that mum gets maximum privacy during feeding.
- .It has a bowed piping feature which allows mum to view the baby and for baby to see mum which encourages bonding and reassurance especially when feeding out in public
- It can also be used as a pram cover when needed
- .Its is made of non-patterned material so as to not clash with mums clothing, and has a simple teal or dark coral Elle to depict boy or girl
- It comes in attractive packaging perfect for a baby shower gift
- It has an adjustable neck strap to fit any mum regardless of shape or size.
Donate your breast milk!
Hannah Grace breast feeding basics will give every mom who becomes a breastmilk donor a new Hannah Grace breastfeeding T-shirt!
Terms and Conditions:
By signing up for this competition, you agree to receive the Living and Loving weekly newsletter. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries of individuals that submitted their details on the competition form. Entries open to South African residents only. Competitions are not open to employees of CTP Caxton, sponsors, their immediate families and agencies. The winner will receive a Hannah Grace Breastfeeding Apron to the value of R150. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to forward contact details of entrants to competition sponsors. Prizes are not transferrable and can’t be exchanged for cash. There are no costs associated with redeeming prizes. Winner will be notified by telephone, email or post. All prize values are correct at time of publication. Prizes awarded are the responsibility of the competition sponsors. Winners must be willing to be photographed for possible publication in Living and Loving free of any fee. Caxton Magazines, its employees, directors, representatives or agents will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred, and Caxton Magazines shall not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising. Prizes are valid for one year from date of issue they appear in and cannot be re-issued should they expire or re-sent if they are returned.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day.