The UK’s number one parenting event, The Baby Show, launches in Johannesburg from 28-30 September 2018 – and just look at all the things on offer!
If you’re a parent-to-be or the parent of a 0 to 4-year-old, you’re in for a treat this September when The Baby Show and #MeetUp comes to Joburg’s Kyalami International Convention Centre.
At a glance:
- #MeetUp workshops throughout Saturday (limited space available!) hosted by Meg Faure, co-author of the Baby Sense book series
- Maternity and kids fashion shows and kids entertainment on the main stage with Letshego Zulu
- 150 pregnancy and baby-related exhibitors, including Medela, Stokke, BabiesRUs, Angelcare, Peg Perego Babies R Us and many more
- Colief Colic Clinic
- Floradix Juice Bar
- Medela Private Breastfeeding Area
- Tommee Tippee Culinary Theatre
- Safe and Secure Squish Crèche
- Dad Zone, powered by Porsche SA
- Vicks Pampering Zone
- Free shop & drop and collect-by-car service
- Pushchair testing obstacle course and Peg Perego Drive & Go activities
- The latest in maternity, baby and toddler fashion and accessories
With a line-up that promises to be both highly educational and entertaining at the #MeetUp sessions, you’ll want to grab your tickets early. The #Meetup workshops and talks include leading childcare experts like breastfeeding researcher Dr Danielle Prime, The Dad Book author Craig Wilkinson, obstetrician and gynaecologist Dr Tom Mokaya and dietician Katherine Megaw, as well as financial advice manager Priya Naicker, childcare expert Sr Ann Richardson, sleep expert Dr Alison Bentley, paediatrician Dr Britta McLaren, fitness expert Letshego Zulu, and Janice Windt, time management coach.
After attending these sessions, you’ll definitely feel prepared for the next few years of your precious child’s life. The full line-up can be found on The Baby Show website.
- When: Friday 28 to Sunday 30 September 2018 (#MeetUp on Saturday only)
From 9:30am to 5:30pm (8:30am on Saturday)
- Where: Kyalami International Convention Centre, Johannesburg
- Cost: Early-bird Tickets start from R85, free for kids under 11. Use promo code LIVINGLOVING to save R10 on every ticket package!
You could be a lucky winner of double tickets to The Baby Show and #MeetUp. Simply answer the question below to enter the competition. Entries close 31 August.
Terms and Conditions
By signing up for this competition, you agree to receive the Living and Loving weekly newsletter. The winners will be chosen randomly from the entries of individuals that submitted their details on the competition form. Entries open to South African residents residing in the Gauteng area only. The prize does not include transport costs. Competitions are not open to employees of CTP Caxton, sponsors, their immediate families and agencies. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to forward contact details of entrants to competition sponsors. Prizes are not transferrable and can’t be exchanged for cash. There are no costs associated with redeeming prizes. Winner will be notified by telephone, email or post. All prize values are correct at time of publication. Prizes awarded are the responsibility of the competition sponsors. Winners must be willing to be photographed for possible publication in Living and Loving free of any fee. Caxton Magazines, its employees, directors, representatives or agents will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred, and Caxton Magazines shall not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising. Prizes are valid for one year from date of issue they appear in and cannot be re-issued should they expire or re-sent if they are returned.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.