- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds (or peanuts)
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raisins (or other sugar-free dried fruit)
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- Melt honey over a medium heat
- Mix together nuts, seeds and salt and stir into honey
- Turn onto a greased baking sheet and leave to cool
- Cut into 8 bars.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.