You can still have fun with your friends and family - without the hangover!
No need to feel left out when everyone’s enjoying cool, refreshing sundowners in the summer heat with these delicious alcohol-free mocktails, you’ll feel part of the fun without the hangover. What’s more, they’re packed with nutrients, some of which ease pregnancy symptoms.
Raspberry, Gooseberry and Mint Daiquiri
- 50ml sugar
- 100ml water
- 400g fresh raspberries
- 400g fresh gooseberries
- 15 blocks of ice
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 10ml lemon juice
- Place the sugar and water into a small pot over medium heat, and stir until all the sugar has dissolved. Simmer for two minutes, and then remove from the stove and cool.
- Place the raspberries, gooseberries, ice blocks, fresh mint, lemon juice and cooled syrup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into CONSOL jars and serve immediately.
Ginger beer mojito
- 60ml Bottlegreen Ginger and lemongrass cordial
- 2 limes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 20 blocks of ice, crushed
- 800ml sparkling water
- Pour 15ml ginger and lemongrass cordial into the base of each glass.
- Cut the lime into wedges and the kiwi into 8. Place 2 lime wedges and 4 pieces of kiwi into each glass, top with crushed ice and fresh mint leaves, and stir well.
- Add sparkling water and serve.
Cherry and Rose Lemonade
- 16 fresh cherries
- 40ml cranberry cordial
- 200ml rose lemonade
- 800ml sparkling water
- Pour 10ml cranberry cordial into each glass.
- Mix together the rose lemonade and sparkling water, and pour over the back of a spoon onto the cranberry cordial.
- Garnish with 4 cherries on a wooden skewer.
Nectarine Ice Tea Shandy
- 4 nectarines
- 15ml lemon juice
- 500ml lemon ice tea
- 500ml sparkling apple juice
- 100g fresh blueberries for garnishing
- Cut the nectarines into pieces, discarding the pips.
- Blend the nectarine pieces and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the nectarine purée into the base of 4 glasses, top with peach iced tea and sparkling water, and stir.
- It may bubble over, so be careful to not overfill the glasses.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.