Make your own warm drinks at home for the kids with this quick and easy hot chocolate recipe. They’ll love the cute Olaf chocolate dippers.
- ½ tsp orange coloured fondant
- 80g dark or milk chocolate
- 4 white marshmallows
- 2 pretzel sticks, broken into quarters
- ½ tsp sprinkles of your choice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Shape the fondant into 2 noses (leave sharp points on both ends to insert into the marshmallows). Set aside to harden.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into a piping bag fitted with a small round nozzle.
- Pipe buttons onto 2 marshmallows and insert 2 pretzels for arms and 2 for legs into each. Pipe eyes and mouths onto the remaining marshmallows. Use a skewer to make holes underneath the eyes and insert noses. Set aside.
- Pipe remaining chocolate into 2 x 30ml silicone moulds. Cover with sprinkles. Cool to just before setting, then insert skewers, so they’ll stand up. Set in the fridge until hard.
- Bring the milk and cinnamon to a boil on medium-high heat. Remove the cinnamon and divide between 2 glasses.
- Unmould the chocolate and press marshmallows onto each to create Olaf snowmen.
- Dunk the chocolate into the warm milk until it melts to create hot chocolate. Enjoy with the marshmallows.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.