You will need
- Tie template
- Coloured pencils, wax crayons or khokis
- String, wool or ribbon
- Paper punch
- Glue stick
- Download the tie template here.
- Print and cut out.
- Ask your child the questions and fill in the answers on his behalf.
- Let your little one colour in the top of the tie, then glue it to the bottom piece.
- Punch the designated holes and add string, wool or ribbon so the tie can be placed around Dad’s neck.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day.