Don’t know what to get Dad for Father’s Day this year? He’ll love these special DIY treats.
You will need
- Label template
- Glue stick
- Bottles (cleaned with labels removed)
- Fillings like jelly beans or nuts
- Popcorn container
- Clear plastic packet
- Print template here. Cut out, label and glue onto the bottle.
- Fill with nuts or jelly beans and screw the lid on tightly.
- For the popcorn label, cut out and punch a hole in the corner.
- Make or buy popcorn, fill the packet and close tightly with the string. Place inside the popcorn cup and thread on the label.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals.