This charming Easter egg basket is so easy to make. You can download your bunny and flower templates to decorate the basket with here. If you don’t have access to a printer at home, draw flowers and bunnies or Easter eggs for your little one on white paper and let her colour it in and then cut it out to decorate her basket with.
You will need
- Empty tea box – or similar type box
- Pretty scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper
- Printable template with cut-outs
- Green cardboard
How to make the Easter egg basket
- Cover the tea box with the paper.
- Punch two holes – one on either side.
- Using our templates, cut out the egg shape, bunny, flowers and butterfly, etc. Do this to both sides.
- Secure your picture/egg to the box.
- Thread your ribbon and knot the insides so that it won’t slip through.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.