This charming Easter egg basket is so easy to make. You can download your bunny and flower templates to decorate the basket with here.
You will need
- Empty tea box – or similar type box
- Pretty scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper
- Printable template with cut-outs
- Green cardboard
How to make the Easter egg basket
- Cover the tea box with the paper.
- Punch two holes – one on either side.
- Using our templates, cut out the egg shape, bunny, flowers and butterfly, etc. Do this to both sides.
- Secure your picture/egg to the box.
- Thread your ribbon and knot the insides so that it won’t slip through.