This charming Easter egg basket is so easy to make. You can download your bunny and flower templates to decorate the basket with here.
You will need
- Empty tea box – or similar type box
- Pretty scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper
- Printable template with cut-outs
- Green cardboard
How to make the Easter egg basket
- Cover the tea box with the paper.
- Punch two holes – one on either side.
- Using our templates, cut out the egg shape, bunny, flowers and butterfly, etc. Do this to both sides.
- Secure your picture/egg to the box.
- Thread your ribbon and knot the insides so that it won’t slip through.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day.