With just a little help from you, your child can have hours of fun with this Christmas tree craft.
What you need
- Toilet roll tubes
- Brown paint
- Foam brush
- Black marker
- Green cardboard
- Googly eyes
- Glitter glue
- Coloured pom-poms
How to make the Christmas tree
- Paint the tubes with brown paint and allow to dry.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Draw on the mouth and nose using the marker.
- Cut the green cardboard into a tree shape and edge with glitter glue.
- Allow to dry and glue on pom-poms.
- Cut two slits opposite each other at the top of the tube and place the tree into the slits.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.