Children never tire of painting, and this craft – which allows for some snacking along the way – will be loads of fun for mom and tot alike.
How to make it:
- Help your child to draw or outline the basic shape of a tree on a piece of paper. It’s art, so it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Get your tot to paint the trunk and branches of your tree.
- A simple glue stick works well to secure your popcorn to the paper.
- Try to glue the smoother, flatter side of the popcorn to the paper.
- Your blossom popcorn tree will emerge within minutes.
Copy written & compiled by: Noeleen Foster
Photography/ images: Noeleen Foster
Stylist: Noeleen Foster
Model: Sanjana Ramlakhan (3).
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.