Nothing says ‘I love you’ more than a cute card that was made especially for dad. Help your little one make this adorable Monkey card for him this Father’s Day.
How to make the card
- Use the message provided for the wording (or write your own message).
- Make pencil markings to show where you want the monkeys to hang.
- Help your little one to make a heart print with her thumb in the space provided.
- Then make your monkeys. The thumb works well for the body and the index finger for the head.
- Place your twine across the page so that it’s in reach of the monkeys.
- Finish off by drawing arms, ears, face and legs for the monkeys.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals.