Nothing says ‘I love you’ more than a cute card that was made especially for dad. Help your little one make this adorable Monkey card for him this Father’s Day.
How to make the card
- Use the message provided for the wording (or write your own message).
- Make pencil markings to show where you want the monkeys to hang.
- Help your little one to make a heart print with her thumb in the space provided.
- Then make your monkeys. The thumb works well for the body and the index finger for the head.
- Place your twine across the page so that it’s in reach of the monkeys.
- Finish off by drawing arms, ears, face and legs for the monkeys.