- 4 slices Sasko plus ancient grain brown bread
- 30g fresh chives
- 30g fresh parsley
- 1 extra-large egg
- 200g feta cheese
- Pinch of pepper
- Break the slices of bread into large chunks.
- Blitz the bread and herbs together in a food processor until you achieve a crumb-like consistency.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl, crumble in the feta, add a pinch of pepper and mix well.
- Add the bread and herb crumbs and mix together until well combined.
- Wet your hands and shape the mixture into 4 evenly-sized patties.
- Shallow-fry the patties in a little sunflower oil in a non-stick frying pan until browned and crisp on both sides (about 8-10 minutes.)
- Serve on toasted buns with your choice of toppings.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.