There’s nothing better than a succulent steak or lamb chop on the braai. We love how quick and easy it is to make this meat marinade recipe – you’ll never braai a choppie any other way after you’ve tried it!
- 1 cup All Gold Tomato Sauce (or All Gold Hot & Spicy Tomato Sauce, if you prefer a little extra spice)
- 50ml Holbrook’s Worcestershire Sauce
- 50ml Mrs Ball’s Original Chutney
- 1 tsp Aromat
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 340ml ginger beer
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Marinate the meat for three to four hours before you braai. This recipe works well on chicken, ribs, lamb or steak.
Visit www.allgold.co.za for more delicious recipes.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.