- 4 slices wholewheat bread
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup fat-free creamed/smooth cottage cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free/low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil/ or olive oil non-stick spray
- Sliced banana to serve
- 2 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- Whisk the egg, creamed cottage cheese and milk together, and dip the bread in the mixture, coating each side well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and over a medium heat, gently fry each slice until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cut into fingers and serve with sliced banana and peanut butter.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.