*Makes 3 portions
- 150g strawberries, sliced
- 100g blueberries
- 300ml Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp Demerera sugar
- 50g Amaretti biscuits, crushed
- Put the strawberries and blueberries in the base of four wine glasses.
- Spoon the yoghurt on top.
- Sprinkle over the Demerara sugar and top with the crushed Amaretti biscuits.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.