- 80g avocado
- 50g carrot
- 50g cucumber
- 125g fat-free smooth cottage cheese
- 210g sliced beef rump
- 100g tomato
- 10ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Weigh-Less Tortilla Wraps
- Grate the carrots and cucumber and mix with the diced tomato, season and set aside.
- Mash together the avocado and cottage cheese, add the lemon juice and seasoning and mix well.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the beef strips until golden and cooked through.
- Place the wraps on a flat working surface, top with the veg mixture, a few strips of fried beef and a spoonful of the avocado mash.
- Roll closed, secure with a toothpick and serve.
Visit www.weighless.co.za for more healthy recipes.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.