Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, or just cooking up a storm for your family, everyone will love this yummy lasagna soup recipe!
- Olive oil, for frying
- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5L chicken or beef stock
- 2 x 410g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 8 sheets lasagna, broken into pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
How to make the lasgna soup
- Heat a splash of oil in a large saucepan on high heat and fry the beef and onion for about 10 minutes, until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and tomato paste and sauté for 1 minute. Add stock, tomatoes and oregano. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add lasagna and cook for about 10 minutes until tender. Serve sprinkled with mozzarella.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.