These brownies are the easiest brownies you’ll ever make, says our favourite DIY queen in her cookbook, SuzelleDIY – Recipes. With just three ingredients, she says these sweet treats come out perfectly. “They are a little bit chewy on the outside with a stunning soft and gooey centre. Your kids won’t believe it when you dish them up!”, she says.
*Makes 9 brownies
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 cup of Nutella (or any chocolate spread)
- ½ cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Whisk the eggs until they are light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour into the egg mixture.
- Spoon in the Nutella and mix well.
- Spoon your mixture into a small greased baking tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow them to cool, then cut into squares and serve!
Suzelle’s tips and tricks
- You can add nuts or chocolate chips to your mixture to give your brownies a bit of crunch.
- I like to serve brownies warm with a spoon of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Recipe used with permission from SuzelleDIY – Recipes (2018), published by Jacana Media, available at Exclusive Books.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.