There’s nothing better than a delicious brownie served with ice cream to satisfy a sweet tooth. Make one of these recipes, which the kids will love.
Mint medley and chocolate ganache brownies
You will need
- 225g butter
- 225g dark chocolate
- 2 Twinings Medley of Mint tea bags
- 4 eggs
- 400g sugar
- 80g flour
- 90g cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp salt
For the ganache
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 400ml double cream
- Twinings Medley of Mint tea bag
- Melted white chocolate
- Green sprinkles
- Spray an 11 x 9 inch tin with non-stick spray and line with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Infuse the tea bags in 200ml freshly boiled water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and 5 tbsp of the tea infusion together until just incorporated. Add the warm chocolate, and then fold in the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture into the tin and spread until the mixture is even.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool completely in the tin.
- For the ganache, place the chocolates in separate bowls.
- Place the tea bag in the cream and bring to the boil. Once boiled, remove the tea bag and pour 200ml of the cream over the white chocolate.
- Stir and add a few drops of green food colouring. Pour over the brownies and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Reheat the remaining cream slightly and pour over the dark chocolate. Stir to combine and pour over the chilled white-chocolate topped brownies. Spread the ganache quickly with a palette knife. Chill.
- Drizzle the brownies with the white chocolate and add the green sprinkles. Cut into 16 pieces.
Chocolate crunch brownies
The best Easter chocolate brownies
Sweet potato brownies
Black bean brownies
These black bean brownies are tastier than they sound, plus they are packed with protein and fibre.