Having a braai this weekend? You have to try these sticky Moroccan lamb riblets. Lamb a little too rich for your pocket? No problem. This delicious recipe can also be used for chicken or pork.
Serve with assorted salads for a main meal, as finger snacks when you have friends over or as a yummy starter.
*Makess 4 – 6 starter portions
- 16 – 20 lamb riblets
- 1 cup All Gold Hot & Spicy Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup All Gold BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp harissa or chermoula spice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh mint
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the riblets to the sauce and rub the sauce all over the meat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 220°C, or prepare the braai.
- Place the prepared ribs onto a baking tray or straight onto the braai grid.
- Roast in the oven or on the braai for about 20 – 25 minutes, basting continuously.
Visit allgold.co.za for more delicious recipes.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day.