We love the easy, informal, small plates perfect for sharing and all those wonderful finger friendly bites where no cutlery is required. That means fewer dishes to wash afterwards, plus more time to spend with your partner.
So, here’s how to spice up your Valentine’s Day table in seconds:
- Pile a rich (store-bought) chicken liver pâté on pieces of sliced baguette and top it with a swirl of pureed Peppadew Mild Mango Atchar with Piquanté Peppers.
- Perk up your (store-bought) potato salad and/or coleslaw with Peppadew Mild Mango Atchar with Piquanté Peppers. It’s sensational.
- Flash fry snoek or any meaty fish in a pan, cut up in bite sized pieces and pair with pureed Peppadew Mild Mango Atchar with Piquanté Peppers. Delicious!
- Peppadew Atchars are brilliant with samoosas and Indian breads, from naan and paratha to the dramatic dosa.
- Make nachos. Pile on Peppadew Mild Vegetable Atchar with Piquanté Peppers along with your regular Tex-Mex toppings.
- Needing dessert? Drizzle thinly sliced mango and pineapple pieces with pureed Peppadew Mild Mango Atchar with Piquanté Peppers.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals.