Serve these fun fruit ice pops to help your little one cool down when the weather is hot. Almost any combination of fruit works well.
- Thinly sliced kiwis and strawberries
- Cranberry juice
- Popsicle moulds and sticks
- Place the fruit slices into the moulds – if you place them on the sides of the mould, a pretty pattern will be created.
- Insert the popsicle stick into the center of the mould.
- Fill the mould with cranberry juice.
Freeze overnight and serve.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day.