On a tight budget? Instead of ordering pizza from your local takeaway shop, or going out for dinner, have a family night at home and make your own delicious pizzas using this easy pizza dough recipe.
- 150g Sasko Cake Wheat Flour
- 100g Sasko White Bread Flour
- 10gsachet instant yeast
- 1 cuplukewarm water
- Flour for dusting
- Toppings of your choice (herbs, tomato, cheese, salami, mushrooms, bacon, pineapple)
- Pour all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir together to combine.
- Pour in the water and stir with a fork until a bread dough starts to form, then turn out onto a floured surface and bring together to form a ball.
- Knead the dough for 6-8 mins until it becomes silky and elastic in texture.
- Dust a bowl with Sasko cake wheat flour and put the dough in, cover with a cloth, place in a warm place and leave to rise for 20-30 mins or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Beat the dough back down and divide into 3 smaller balls.
- Dust a rolling surface with SASKO cake wheat flour, place the dough balls on the flour, cover with a cloth and allow to rise for a further 10-15 mins.
- Dust the pizza dough with more flour and roll out to your desired pizza shapes.
- Dust a baking tray with flour to prevent pizzas from sticking.
- Transfer the pizza base to the baking tray, prick with a fork, top with toppings of your choice and bake in the oven for 7-10 mins or until crisp around the edges and beginning to brown.