Who said breakfast has to be boring? Your kids will crown you mom of the year when you make these yoghurt breakfast popsicles.
- 500g yoghurt
- ½ cup muesli
- ½ cup fruit, cut into 1cm pieces
- Spoon ¹/3 of the yoghurt into 8 x 80ml silicone cupcake cups.
- Sprinkle over ¾ of the muesli and fruit.
- Top with remaining yoghurt and then muesli and fruit.
- Place an ice-cream stick into each and freeze for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until hard.
- Remove from the moulds by flipping the moulds over and serve.
Use different flavoured yoghurts for different colours and pair a fruit with them, such as strawberry yoghurt with strawberries or fruit medley with mango and granadilla. You could also spoon different colour yoghurts into the same cup.,