*Prep time: 28 minutes (including 20 minutes for marinating)
*Cooking time: 6 minutes
*Not suitable for freezing
*Suitable from 10 months onwards
- 1 skinned chicken breast batted out to 5mm thick
- A little olive oil for griddling
- Half garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp caster sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cover the chicken breasts with cling film or greaseproof paper and flatten with a mallet.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat the griddle and brush with a little oil. Remove the chicken from the marinade and griddle for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables like baby carrots or broccoli that your baby can pick up with his fingers.