• 2 large eggs
• 45ml cream cheese
• 15ml milk
• 4 thick slices white bread
• 200g cream cheese
• Berries and strawberry jam to serve
1. Whisk the eggs with the cream cheese and milk.
2. Cut the bread into 3 pieces to make fingers and dip into the egg mixture
3. Fry in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown.
4. Serve with cream cheese, fresh berries and strawberry jam.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals.