Make your own warm drinks at home for the kids with this quick and easy hot chocolate recipe. They’ll love the cute Olaf chocolate dippers.
- ½ tsp orange coloured fondant
- 80g dark or milk chocolate
- 4 white marshmallows
- 2 pretzel sticks, broken into quarters
- ½ tsp sprinkles of your choice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Shape the fondant into 2 noses (leave sharp points on both ends to insert into the marshmallows). Set aside to harden.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into a piping bag fitted with a small round nozzle.
- Pipe buttons onto 2 marshmallows and insert 2 pretzels for arms and 2 for legs into each. Pipe eyes and mouths onto the remaining marshmallows. Use a skewer to make holes underneath the eyes and insert noses. Set aside.
- Pipe remaining chocolate into 2 x 30ml silicone moulds. Cover with sprinkles. Cool to just before setting, then insert skewers, so they’ll stand up. Set in the fridge until hard.
- Bring the milk and cinnamon to a boil on medium-high heat. Remove the cinnamon and divide between 2 glasses.
- Unmould the chocolate and press marshmallows onto each to create Olaf snowmen.
- Dunk the chocolate into the warm milk until it melts to create hot chocolate. Enjoy with the marshmallows.