- 1 cup red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup sweetcorn kernels, canned or frozen
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1/2 cup salsa, bottled or fresh
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 wholewheat wraps (20cm in diameter)
- Blend the beans into a smooth paste in a food processor.
- Place three wraps on a board and divide the bean purée, corn, chicken, cheese and salsa between the three. Top with the remaining three wraps and press well to make sandwiches.
- Heat a frying pan and carefully place one filled quesadilla at a time in the pan, cook for 2 minutes until brown and the cheese is starting to melt. Carefully turn them over and repeat with all the quesadillas. Cut into wedges and serve with low-fat sour cream and mashed avocado.