Preparation time: 5 minutes
• 4 skinless, deboned chicken breasts
• 160g blueberries
• 10 sprigs of fresh oregano
• 1 lemon, zest and juice
• Salt-free seasoning e.g. Ina Paarman’s Rosemary and Olive Seasoning
• 100ml olive oil
• 4 pieces baking paper or aluminium foil, about 30cm x 30cm
• Baking String
Preheat oven to 180°C
1. Place a chicken breast on each piece of baking paper. Season, scatter over herbs, add lemon zest and divide the berries between each parcel. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
2. Bring four corners of the paper together and tie with string.
3. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes
4. Unwrap and serve with potato wedges and green salad.
A tablespoon of berry liqueur such as Cassis can be added to the recipe. For grown-ups only!
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals.