Would you like to see your child featured on the glossy pages of magazines or all lit up on the big screen? The Model Agency is looking for young stars in their TMA Kids Model Search for 2020.
How to enter:
1. Share this event to your Facebook page and tag two friends in the comments section. Click here to share.
2. Like all of the sponsors pages below:
TMA Kids Model Agency
Living & Loving Online
The Herb Farm
Kate Rankin Photography
Kikki & Franki
Teepee Dreamerz Teepee parties Johannesburg
The Kids Gym
3. Email 2 clear and recent images of your child with their full name, age and your contact cell number to email@example.com.
NB! Subject line MUST be – TMA KIDS MODEL SEARCH
Entry fee is R150 per child. Payment details will be emailed once pictures and information have been received.
- The top 5 contestants will win a 1 year modelling contract with TMA Kids Model Agency.
- The winner will be featured in a full kids fashion shoot in Living & Loving Online.
- The winner will receive a Family Shoot and mini portfolio shoot from Kate Rankin Photography valued at R5 800.
- The winner will receive a Premium Party Package (Party option 1) from The Herb Farm valued at R5 000.
- The winner will receive a 12-month contract at The Kids Gym Cedar Square valued at R3 688.
- The winner will receive a glamour picnic party by Picnic Dreamerz for 8 children as well as a BFF/Sibling slumber party for 2 children by Teepee Dreamerz valued at R2 500.
- The winner will receive a session or stunt bike/scooter from Ybike SA valued at R2 799.
- The winner will receive clothing from Lullaby Rock valued at R1 500.
- The winner will receive 10 weeks of Bouncing Bunnies classes to the value of R1 320.
- The winner will receive a voucher towards a party from Ruby Gray Events to the value of R1 000.
- The winner will receive private yoga and mindfulness lessons at home for one month from Young and Yoga valued at R850.
- The winner will receive a voucher from Kikki & Franki to the value of R500.
- The winner will receive a voucher from Acorn Kids to the value of R250.
Total prize package is worth over R30 000!
- The top 3 runners-up will receive clothing from Lullaby Rock valued at R500 each.
- The first runner-up will receive 8 weeks of Bouncing Bunnies classes valued at R1040.
- The second runner-up will receive 4 weeks of Bouncing Bunnies classes valued at R560.
- Competition is open to kids of all ages but please note SOME of the prizes will suit certain ages only.
- This event must be shared to your Facebook profile and two friends tagged to qualify as a viable entry. Remember to make the post Public in your settings.
- All Facebook pages above must be “liked” to qualify as a viable entry.
- Pictures must be of the child on their own (no group shots or other people in the image).
- Pictures need to show the child clearly (no hats, sunglasses or anything covering the child’s face).
- If you wish to enter more than one child, each child must have a separate entry emailed.
- Unfortunately only children living in the Gauteng area can enter.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry will only be confirmed once the proof of payment has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries close on Friday 27 March 2020 at 5pm.
- Please note Facebook and Instagram does not endorse or partner with this competition in any way.
To enter on Instagram, click here.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day. Learn more about Xanet Scheepers.