Would you like to see your toddler featured on the glossy pages of magazines? The Model Agency is looking for young stars in their TMA Kids Model Search for 2019.
How to enter:
1. Share this event to your Facebook page and tag two friends in the comments section. Click here to share.
2. Like all of the sponsors pages below:
TMA Kids Model Agency
Robyn Davie Photography
Living and Loving Magazine
Mothers and Miracles Fourways
Custom KIDS Parties
Kikki & Franki
Little Slumbers Teepee parties SA
The Kids Gym
Fox and Moon
3. Email 2 clear and recent images of your child with their full name, age and your contact cell number to [email protected].
NB! Subject line MUST be – TMA KIDS MODEL SEARCH
Entry fee is R150 per child. Payment details will be emailed once pictures and information have been received.
- The top 5 contestants will win a 1 year modelling contract with TMA Kids Model Agency.
- The winner will be featured in a full kids fashion shoot in Living and Loving Magazine.
- The winner will receive a Family Shoot from Robyn Davie Photography valued at R2 750.
- The winner will receive goodies from Kids Emporium which will include a bike from Ybike SA and clothing from Lullaby Rock all to the value of R1 500.
- The winner will receive a free term with Mothers and Miracles Fourways valued at R1 750.
- The winner will receive a full digital party design package from Custom KIDS Parties valued at R1 500.
- The winner will receive a voucher from Kikki & Franki to the value of R1 000.
- The winner will receive a slumber party for 4 people from Little Slumbers Teepee parties SA valued at R1 300.
- The winner will receive a 6 month membership to The Kids Gym valued at R2 394.
- The winner will receive 8 weeks of Bouncing Bunnies classes to the value of R1 040.
- The winner will receive a gorgeous Fox and Moon unicorn stool to the value of R500.
Total prize package is worth over R15 000!
- Competition is open to kids of all ages but please note SOME of the prizes will suit certain ages only.
- This event must be shared to your Facebook profile and two friends tagged to qualify as a viable entry.
- All Facebook pages above must be “liked” to qualify as a viable entry.
- Pictures must be of the child on their own (no group shots or other people in the image).
- Pictures need to show the child clearly (no hats, sunglasses or anything covering the child’s face).
- If you wish to enter more than one child, each child must have a separate entry emailed.
- Unfortunately only children living in the Gauteng area can enter.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry will only be confirmed once the proof of payment has been emailed to [email protected]
- Entries close on Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 5pm.
- Please note Facebook does not endorse or partner with this competition in any way.
Xanet is an award-winning journalist and Living and Loving’s digital editor. She has won numerous awards for her health and wellness articles and was a finalist for the Discovery Journalist of the Year in 2009 and again in 2011 for the Discovery Best Health Consumer Reporting and Feature Writing category. She is responsible for our online presence across social media channels and makes sure our moms have fresh and interesting articles to read every day.