Delicious and healthy!
Makes: 24 ice cubes
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 punnet blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup/125ml filtered water
1. Bring water to a boil. Add blueberries and simmer for 15 minutes until soft.
2. Reserve liquid and use a slotted spoon to transfer blueberries to a blender/processor/mixer and purée.
If needed, add a little of the liquid to the blueberries.
3. Freeze in ice-cube trays.
BLUEBERRY & YOGURT ICE-LOLLIES
Age: one year+ * Serves 2 * Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 100ml low fat yogurt
1. Whiz the blueberries and yogurt together in a food processor until smooth.
2. Pour into ice-lolly containers and freeze.
3. For older children, mix in strawberries and a tablespoon of castor sugar if the strawberries are
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.