These healthy gummies are not only fun to make, but are gluten-free, fat-free and refined sugar-free too!
*Makes about 40
- 3 tbsp granulated gelatine
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup 100% fruit juice of your choice
- 3 tbsp honey or xylitol
- Combine the gelatine and water and set aside to bloom for five minutes.
- Heat the juice in the microwave for about two minutes until hot, but not boiling. Stir in the gelatine mixture and honey or xylitol until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Lightly grease 40 x 10ml silicone chocolate moulds with cooking spray and place on baking trays, then spoon in the mixture. Refrigerate for about one hour until firm. Press out and enjoy!
- Silicone chocolate moulds are available from baking stores and leading retailers.
- If you don’t have chocolate moulds, line a baking dish with baking paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Pour in the mixture and cut in to squares once cooled.
- We used orange, cherry and red grape juices. For brighter colours, add a drop of food colouring. Clear apple or white grape juice can also be coloured with food colouring.
Welcome to the Living and Loving online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.