11:07 (GMT+2), Wed, 09 May 2012
½ cup milk chocolate chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
½ cup peanut butter (for nut allergies,
you can substitute with ¼ plain butter
and increase the chocolate chips)
150g thin pretzels
Mini eggs for decoration
1. Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. Place the pretzels in a clean tea towel and rub gently to remove the salt.
3. Break the salt-free pretzels into smaller twig-sized pieces.
4. Combine the pretzel pieces and melted chocolate in a bowl and, working quickly, stir to combine.
5. Place spoonfuls of the mixture into a greased muffin tin or in cupcake liners.
6. Decorate with chocolate eggs, and cool in the tin in the fridge.
7. To serve, unmould the nests and arrange on a platter.easter,cupcake